Min aantal : 500 pc.
0x 60 x 40 cm, 13kg
are made of 50% recycled cotton, 45% recycled PET and 5% elastane.
recycled cotton is made from textile waste of other productions.
transform waste Into high quality recycled fibers.
During this process
we do not use bleach, paint or other chemicals.
The process is 100%
natural and therefore we save approximately 1.000 liter water per pair
of socks, which is normally used to produce, colour an process cotton.
The socks meet the Oeko-tex standard 100 and are produced in Europe.
cotton is combined with recycled PET and elastane to make a comfortable
and durable pair of socks. Thanks to these socks, the environment is
much less burdened.
‘A better carbon footprint’
• 50% recycled cotton, 45% recycled PET, 5% elastane
• 0% paint, bleach, other chemicals
• Eoko-tex standard 100 certified
• GRS certified
• 1.000 liter water saved per pair of socks
• 5% of the profit donated to the Plastic Soup Foundation
• Made in Europe